The promoter is The Law Hunt Group ABN 97 131 210 805 (T/A Contagious Agency), Suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010. By participating in the competition and entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
2. Entrants can submit multiple entries.
3. Employees (and their families) of the Contagious Agency, Clearasil, (and any affiliated companies) are excluded from entering this prize promotion. This includes any affiliates, parent or subsidiary companies of the Contagious Agency and Clearasil, as well as well as representatives or agents of Contagious Agency and Clearasil, or anyone else involved or connected with the prize promotion.
4. An entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else.
5. Entries will be accepted by responding to the question, “Tell us a time when you wish you’d had a boost of confidence”. Entry to be made in the comments section beneath competition promotion. (For a full list of participating blogs please contact Contagious Agency via email
6. An entrant must submit their email address and any relevant contact information as required in comment submission process.
7. The promotion period opens on 19 June 2013 at 8am AEST and closes on Friday 18 July 2013 at 5pm AEST. Any entries received outside of these times will not be accepted by the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to change these dates during the course of the competition.
8. An entry will be void if it is reasonably deemed by the Promoter to have been made by an ineligible person or if it is incomplete. The Promoter may request such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
9. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
10. There will be one (1) winning entry selected from entries across each participating blog. There will be a total of 14 winners. Winners will be selected based on their entry’s literary and creative merit.
11. Winners will receive an experience of their choice to relive the moment described in their entry ‘with confidence’, as organized by the Promoter.
12. The total prize pool for each winning entry is valued at no more than AUD$500.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
14. The prize must be accepted as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize is available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to decline organizing any particular experience in the event Contagious deems it inappropriate for this promotion, or if it becomes unavailable and will substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value.
16. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
17. The winners will be given until 10am Monday 19 August 2013 to accept their prize.
18. The Promoter shall use reasonable effort to contact winners through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within a reasonable period of such a winner having been selected, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. In the event the Promoter must select a replacement winner, a redraw will occur. The redraw will take place at the Contagious Agency, Suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Only original eligible entries received during the original competition timeframe will be eligible for the redraw. The redraw will occur at 10am AEST on Monday 19 August 2013. The redrawn winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the redraw.
20. The name of the winner(s) will be made publically available 48 hours after selection.
21. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use the winners’ name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such winners.
22. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including the winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter (Contagious Agency) which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate,
unlawful or offensive. If any winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another entrant.
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
24. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
25. Promoter: The Law Hunt Group Limited ABN 97 131 210 805 is a company incorporated under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x