For over 12 years, Olay Total Effects has been the trusted anti-ageing skincare choice for millions of women the world over. Keeping their promise to help women fight the signs of ageing, Olay Total Effects has undergone a formula upgrade on key variants that delivers 2 x the power for skin renewal. Olay Research & Development Expert, Murali Sampath explains that women who face more lifestyle pressures and stress may cause their skin to age faster, “Psychological stress can have physiological effects on our skin, going so far as to weaken the skin’s barrier function, which could allow more irritants, allergens and infectious agents to penetrate the skin and cause problems”.
“Whilst we know physical stress such as smoking, weather & UV damage can have adverse effects on our skin, emotional stress has been shown to shorten the molecular countdown mechanism in our cells, and may explain how stress causes us to age quicker,” Murali concludes.
Products in the all new Olay Total Effects range contain the brand’s highest ever vitamin B levels to increase skin power and better fight the 7 signs of ageing, so signs of skin ageing can become one less stress in our life.
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Normal SPF15
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Gentle SPF15
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Normal
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Gentle
All new Olay Total Effects blockbuster formula:
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin D5) – known for skin moisturisation and skin smoothing benefits
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B) – multi-tasking wonder ingredient proven to address: hyperpigmentation, cell turn over, hydration, skin barrier, texture and skin tone
- Vitamin E – functions as skin-soothing and conditioning agent with antioxidant properties
The story of Olay Total Effects
Olay Total Effects was first conceived 12 years ago when an extensive survey discovered that women across the globe, despite their differing ethnicities and geographies, were concerned about similar signs of ageing. Rising up to the challenge of finding one solution to address these multiple issues, Olay created Total Effects. Harnessing the power of Niacinamide to help fight the seven signs of skin ageing in a single product, Olay Total Effects delivered the beautiful, younger looking skin women were searching for.
NEW Olay Total Effects now with 2 x the power for skin renewal to help fight signs of ageing:
1. Line Minimisation: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturisation: Soothes dry skin
3. Tone Enhancement: Evens skin tone for more balanced colour (1 Based on clinical data on exfoliation rate, USA May 2012 vs no treatment)
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimises the appearance of pores
6. Anti-Oxidants: Helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Stockist details 1800 028 280 or go to www.olay.com.au or www.rightolayforyou.com.au to receive your own personalised Olay Total Effects skincare recommendation! Olay’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/OlayANZ
We have 5x Olay Total Effects Day Cream in Gentle SPF15, valued at RRP $32.49 to giveaway. For your chance to win one tell us which of the 7 signs of ageing is of most concern to you and why.
Competition closes 21/06/13 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x