A beautiful brand from the Upper Tiber Valley in Umbria, Italy is Villa Lodola – a combination of eco friendly and certified organics products for the hair and body.
In addition to the organic ingredients, the packaging is made from recycled and low impact raw materials. The first thing you will notice about these products is the scents, which are naturally floral. The products are effective and lovely to use while the packaging has a rustic feel to it.
In the range you will find:
- Eco Organic Repair Shampoo
- Eco Organic Repair Conditioner
- Eco Organic Moisture Shampoo
- Eco Organic Daily Moisture Conditioner
- Eco Organic Oily Scalp Shampoo
- Eco Organic Oily Scalp Clay Treatment
- Eco Organic Strengthening Hair Shampoo
- Eco Organic Strengthening Lotion
- Eco Organic Sensitive Scalp Clay Treatment
- Eco Organic Hydrating Shower Milk
- Eco Organic Hydrating Body Milk
I am especially fond of the Sensitive Scalp Clay Treatment, and for natural beauties the eco factor of this range is sure to be a winner.
Selected products are available from Priceline and some hair salons nationwide. Prices start at $17.95 RRP.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x