Modern life just got a little easier, with the launch of MIX; an exclusive collection of clothing and accessories sold in selected Coles supermarkets. Casual basics and summer brights, classic cuts with a youthful edge, and all priced under $40 – grocery shopping served with a side of fashion!
Just in time for the Australian summer, MIX launched in over 50 Coles stores nationwide from early October, housed in spacious ‘store within store’ sections of the supermarkets giving customers easy access to staple fashion items
as they complete their weekly shop. The initial ranges cater primarily for the female customer, with a selection of men’s items, and children’s pieces planned for future collections.
The majority of MIX items are priced under $25, with T-shirts starting from as little as $6, and key pieces in the launch collection include the $25 sequinned T-shirt, mix and match bikinis for $19 each, and an elegant beige safari dress for $19.
The Spring collection is a fresh ‘mix’ of block colours, neutral shades, prints and stripes , and accessories including beachwear, and the range will be regularly refreshed every two weeks throughout the season to ensure regular shoppers always have a new MIX piece to choose from to create their own unique look. Supermarket clothing collections have proved a huge success overseas, and Coles continues to be the first to market by bringing the modern, budget-safe concept to Australian consumers.
Coles engaged Canadian designer Joseph Mimran to create the MIX range; Joseph and his team are pioneers of supermarket fashion, creating the award-winning apparel for Loblaw’s stores, Canada, and the perfect choice to introduce the concept to the Australian market.
With MIX, Coles has created the perfect recipe for fast, affordable, everyday fashion. Visit www.mixapparel.com.au for more information and store locations.
We have 5 Mix bags to give away valued at $22.00 each. For your chance to win one tell us where you would take it and what you would put in it!
Competition closes January 11th 2012, midnight AEST.
You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter to enter.
[gravityform id=”67″ name=”Win with Mix for Coles”]
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– One entry per person.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Entrants may automatically become a Beauty and Lace member and receive our newsletters, you may opt out any time. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by mail or email.
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!