Is trying Suvana’s luscious moisture-giving balm on the top of your list of must-do’s? If so, then entering this competition may just take you one step closer to that.
This is a firm favourite amongst many balm-lovers and with numerous multi-purpose uses – and all natural ingredients – we can see why.
As well as being perfect for lips, try slathering on dry patches, cuticles, nappy rash, as a heel softener, miner abrasions, eyebrow tamer and soothing cracked nipples.
Ingredients – Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Paw Paw Extract, Honey, Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Bean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Carrot Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni Extract, Natural Vitamin E.
We have 3x Suvana Organic Packs (each pack containing 3 tubes) to give away to 3 lucky Beauty and Lace readers.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us what you would use this lovely balm for?
Competition closes 17/02/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
For more information on Suvana Organic, visit https://www.facebook.com/suvanaorganic
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.