Multi Active Perfecting Cream 40ml
Evergreen Skincare’s Multi Active Perfecting Cream is a complexion perfecting cream formulated with Australian botanical extracts – Kakadu Plum, Lilly Pilly and Passionfruit – to revitalise and restore skin to its optimal condition.
It combines soft-focus technology and ingredients scientifically proven to increase hydration, improve elasticity, firmness and improve the skin’s protective barrier while reducing wrinkle volume and depth, sun spots and pore size.
The cream targets the origin of youth and is a must for skin that is left looking and feeling radiant and youthful.
The Multi Active Perfecting Cream retails for RRP $49.95. For more information or to purchase Evergreen Skincare’s new Australian Botanicals range, go to www.evergreenskincare.com.au.
You can read an interview we did with Alex McPherson from Evergreen Skincare here.
We have 4 Multi Active Perfecting Creams up for grabs. For your chance to win one tell us which product feature you find most appealing and why you need it. Good luck!
Competition closes 19/02/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x