A European classic, croissants a la Plancha are a perfect solution for croissants on their second day. This is a snack for the truly indulgent.
Recipe courtesy of Maxwell & Williams.
- 8 tablespoons vanilla bean butter
- 1 croissant split (day old preferred)
- Orange marmalade, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick pan with a small amount of butter.
- Brown the croissants cut sides down and turn to brown outer sides.
- Plate the croissants cut sides up and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with orange marmalade and soft and spreadable vanilla bean butter. Store leftover butter in your Maxwell & Williams butter keeper.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x