It is rare to find a home that doesn’t have some kind of internet access, we have internet access on our phones, laptops, iPads and some people even have the ability to browse the net on their refrigerator or TV.
Choosing your broadband internet can be a tough decision, prices vary and you have to decide whether you want to go naked (this means you don’t need a landline phone at all), the traditional plug it in broadband, or have wi-fi for access anywhere in your home.
What do you need to consider when choosing broadband?
- Do you need to purchase additional equipment?
- What are the charges if you go over your plan or are you capped?
- What is the monthly cost as well as set up cost?
- What is the length of the contract?
- How much download do you receive and how much do you NEED?
- Where you are located – this may affect your broadband choices
- Can you bundle with other plans for a cheaper rate such as mobile or home phone?
- Reliability of the service and how trusted they are as a company.
- Do you want a plan or prepaid?
If you have never had broadband internet it can be overwhelming with so many different choices.
For our UK readers you might like to consider sky broadband uk, there are options and discounts available so you can get the best deal in your area.
Often we skip the fine print, but when entering into a contract where additional fees and charges may apply it is important to know exactly what you are getting for your internet dollar.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x