Little ones can enjoy big learning fun with these fantastic new additions to LeapFrog’s range of educational toys.
Teaching a mix of music, numbers and colours, these toys will encourage learning from six months old.
Lil’ Phone Pal (RRP $17.99*) – suitable for 6 to 18 months
Little ones can dial up learning fun with their own Lil’ Phone Pal. This first phone introduces basic phone manners with “Hello”, “Goodbye!” “Who is it please?” and “Thanks for Calling!” whilst exploring early counting 1, 2, 3 and motor skills as they play. The coloured movable beads and band help baby to practice their dexterity whilst also encouraging bub to imagine, grow, learn and develop.
Farm Mash Up (RRP $29.99*) – suitable for 12-36 months
Farm Mash Up teaches your little one to create silly animals for endless musical fun whilst learning about colours, animal sounds and facts, as they mix and match. With three ways of learning – by touch, sound and sight – Farm Mash Up provides hours of learning fun facts, baby animal names, and colours with each animal match.
Each time a child presses a tile into the interactive tile reader, it says the name of the animal and its colour eg. “Red Dog”. Everyone will enjoy familiar barnyard tunes including Old McDonald as they sing along.
These new LeapFrog products are available from major department stores and independent toy retailers. For further information on LeapFrog and its products, visit www.leapfrog.com.au.
For customer enquiries or more stockist information please contact Funtastic’s free-call Customer Care Line on 1800 244 543.
We have 5 prizes up for grabs, each is valued at $47.98 and contains 1 x Lil Phone Pal and 1 x Farm Mash Up.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us why the little one in your life who would love this prize!
Competition closes 27/05/13 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x