So how exactly does Mohdoh be of benefit to me, you ask? Well it’s all rather cleverly simple, you choose a Mohdoh that will be of best suited to you and you knead the dough – kneading being the most valuable (and fun!) part. While you’re kneading your colourful ball, the essential oils are inhaled and absorbed into your skin.
There are 9 Mohdoh’s to pick from and are suitable for all ages (although I dearly hope children won’t be needing the Slim or Quit) –
– Calm – to help relax the mind and body
– Breathe – to help provide relief while sick from sniffily colds
– Travel – to help encourage relaxation while travelling
– Think – to help sharpen your mind and improve focus
– Unwind – to help you to regain a quiet peace of mind
– Slim – to help distract your mind from those pesky cravings
– Sleep – to relax and calm your busy mind before rest
– Quit – to curb the cigarette cravings and occupy your hands
– Headeez – to soothe, calm and relax
Each brightly coloured dough has been formulated with essential oils that have been certified organic by Ecocert and the dough is completely non-toxic and safe for children. (Little ones under three need to be supervised while using)
If you’re in a frenzy of excitement over Mohdoh, then read on below for stockist details.
RRP – Each mound retails for $14.95 and has a shelf life of 3 months
Stockists – Mohdoh is available nationally through selected pharmacies and health food stores or online at http://www.mohdoh.com.au
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.