Glossy Press is an exciting new beauty blog which has just launched and covers everything beautiful with makeup, skin and nails amongst the topics up for discussion. Product reviews and beauty news are being updated regularly so there is always something new to learn!
What really makes Glossy Press different is that it is written by experts in the beauty industry with masterclasses and tutorials from those in the know.
The editor of the blog is Katri Richards who has eleven years of experience in the beauty industry. She has worked as a makeup artist for top brands including Lancome, been a makeup teacher to aspiring beauticians and has her own brand of products called Cara K. With all this behind her, Katri is someone you can definitely trust to give you the right beauty and makeup advice.
The other experts on the panel include celebrity hair and makeup artist Dale Dorning, makeup artist Mia Connor and makeup artist Yolanda Lukowski.
Glossy Press is still very new but there is already a selection of useful information with more to come! They will even be introducing a fashion stylist later this year who will be writing a Fabulous Fashion Finds segment.
Keep an eye on this one ladies!
To celebrate the launch of Glossy Press they have a special competition just for Beauty and Lace readers. One lucky winner will receive a beauty pack worth approximately $120 (pictured) which includes:
- Sugarbaby ‘Beach Party’ Gift Pack:
– SPF30+ Very High Sun Protection Dry Touch Cream 100ml
– Tahiti Sweetie Skin Recovery Moisturising Cream SPF15 150g
- Carlene K’s SHINE Bronzer Body Glow (used at the set of Dancing With The Stars AU & US)
- TINte Cosmetics MATCH BOOK in ‘Natural Beauty’ (2 Eyeshadows, cream eyeliner, bronzer and two lipglosses)
- TINte Cosmetics Lip Colours in ‘Bubblegum’ and ‘Peaches & Cream’
For your chance to win visit the expert category at www.glossypress.com.au and using the form below tell us who your favourite Glossy Press expert is and why!
Competition closes 14th August 2012 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter to enter.
[gravityform id=”103″ name=”Win with Glossy Press”]
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– One entry per person.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Entrants may automatically become a Beauty and Lace member and receive our newsletters, you may opt out any time. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by mail or email.
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!