Allow me to introduce a new release to the world of natural skin care – Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil – by the popular natural hair care brand. Argan Oil is produced from the nuts of the argan tree and as the name clearly states is almost exclusively available in Morocco.
This little gem has been the centre of attention in beauty news recently, with claims that this wonder oil can provide many of great things for all skin ages and skin types.
Some of these benefits include –
- A high concentration of vitamin e, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins – which help to produce healthy skin, has anti-aging properties and encourages soft skin
- Helps to restore the natural pH balance of the skin
- Helps regulate sebum thus making it ideal for oily skins
- Strengthens hair
- Good for scar tissues
- Applied to brittle nails/cuticles helps to strengthen
- Provides relief for eczema and psoriasis
Seven Wonders have added divine smelling rose oil and vitamin e oil to their concoction and I must say it has a heavenly scent. The handy little pump provides enough drops for a thorough application and argan oil sinks in quickly, so skin isn’t left feeling greasy to touch.
If you would like a chance to try this luscious argan oil, Beauty and Lace is giving you the chance to win one of 5 bottles. Just click on this link, enter your details and I wish the best for you!
RRP – $24.95
Stockists – Keep an eye out for Seven Wonders products stocked in health food stores and pharmacies – also see www.sevenwonders.com.au for more stockist information.
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.