WIN A VS SASSOON BIG HAIR STYLERS – 2 TO WIN!
VS Sassoon is so in love with the new super seventies-inspired ‘big hair’ trend, they’ve launched the ‘Big Hair Styler’. Combining the benefits of a hairdryer with a rotating motorised brush in the one tool it makes big hair very easy.
So how does it work? The unique styling action allows the large ceramic barrel brush to create fullness and body as you style whilst its soft bristles create brilliant shine and smoothness.
To use follow these simple steps:
1. Section the hair, place the styler under the section, close to the roots.
2. Move the brush through the hair section.
3. As the styler moves through the section, rotate the brush away from the head by pressing and holding the rotation direction switch. The brush should be rotating through the section of hair to create a brushing effect as it dries and styles the hair, adding volume.
Unique Features of the Big Hair Styler:
• 700 watts of power.
• Ionic conditioning technology™ harnesses an internal ionic generator which conditions hair to reduce static, leaving hair silky and shiny.
• Ceramic technology™ for even heat distribution.
• 2 heat/ speed settings plus a cool setting for variable style control.
• Multi-directional, motorised brush easily creates volume & shape.
• 2 rotation buttons rotate in clockwise & anticlockwise direction, again for ease of use.
• Large ceramic barrel gives fullness & body.
• Soft bristle brush for smoothness & shine.
Big Hair Trend Update – Big hair remains a key direction as seen on the runway and on the red carpet. Interpretations on this theme include long straight but textured and highly volumised hair (rock chic), root volume styling combined with curls at the ends (as the Big Hair Styler brush moves through the hair, twist it at the ends to achieve curls), big hair up-dos (perfect for the new-gen cocktail hour) and side-swept waves with vava voom body.
Styling Tip – Use with the new VS Sassoon Big Hair Root Boost with micro crimp plates for the underneath layer of hair for instant root lift and fullness that lasts.
Check out the following video to see see multi award winning creative director of e SALON and VS Sassoon Ambassador Emiliano Vitale as he goes to work using the VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler and Root Boost to re interpret the ‘raw glam’ look he created for New York Fashion Week’s Odd Molly runway show. Best of all shows, he shows you to do it yourself!
We have two VS Sassoon Big Hair Stylers to giveaway. For your chance to win one tell us what kind of look you would create with this fun new hair styling tool.
You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter to enter. Competition closes December 3rd 2011, midnight AEST. Please note, prizes will be sent via courier so please use a street address (no PO Boxes).
[gravityform id=61 name=Winwith VS Sassoon Big Hair Stylers!]
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– One entry per person.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Entrants may automatically become a Beauty and Lace member and receive our newsletters, you may opt out any time. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by mail or email.
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!