Introducing The Healthy Mummy Winter Cookbook and Weight Loss Plan, featuring easy to follow healthy comfort food recipes that help to avoid winter weight gain, but still enjoy the food we all crave.
The new cookbook from The Healthy Mummy is packed full of healthy comfort foods, from hearty soups to lasagne, moussaka and risotto, plus sweet snacks and desserts. Each recipe has been designed by a team of qualified nutritionists, are all breast-feeding friendly and can be made in under 30 minutes. Perfect for busy mums!
The book includes:
- Over 60 recipes
- A 7-day meal plan
- Shopping list
- Tips on weight management
- Exercise options for when the weather is bad
The Healthy Mummy Winter Cookbook and Weight Loss Plan is available now at www.healthymummy.com at a RRP of $34.95.
We have 5 copies to give away, for your chance to win one tell us in the comments section below what your favourite winter meal is.
Competition closes 03/07/15 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x