The weather is warming up and we find ourselves entertaining more, and enjoying the gorgeous weather so it’s always good to find a simple and tasty recipe to put out on the table to wow your guests.
Mark Shepherd of LadyShip Australia shares his quick and easy guacomole recipe with us because it ticks all those boxes and is made from Acocados which are a super food.
The benefits of avocado include being a great source of Vitamin C and E, rich in mono unsaturated fats to boost heart health and assist in lowering blood pressure, high in fibre, high in potassium, which also helps prevent high blood pressure, a natural source of folic acid and they are great for digestion.
1 tomato, seeds removed
juice from a small lemon
1/2 Spanish onion
1/4 cup coriander
Thai sweet chilli sauce
Himalayan salt & pepper
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds then dice into small but not fine pieces.
- Place the coriander and the Spanish onion in to the jar of your LadyShip Organic Essence Extractor.
- Using the PULSE button chop until desired size has been reached.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the skin and seeds then place in the jar with the onion and coriander.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice add salt, pepper and Thai sweet chilli sauce to taste.
- Using the pulse button blend to desired texture.
- Stir in diced tomato.
- Test taste and serve with dipping vegetables and organic taco chips
This recipe was made with a LadyShip Organic Essence Extractor which is a blender, juicer, processor and more; it incorporates 6 fabulous functions in one simple machine. They are a product making a mark in Australia for the past two years, though the parent company has been around for 30 years.
Mark Shepherd and his wife Holly run LadyShip Australia, Mark is a leading health businessmen, with a desire to educate and empower people about the powerful effects of whole, live food and hydration in relation to well being.
For more information head over and visit them at: www.ladyship.com.au.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!