Nick Jr.’s preschool sensation, ‘DORA THE EXPLORER’ returns to DVD
Celebrate Dora and Boots’ playful friendship in Dora The Explorer: First Bike
Paramount Home Media Distribution is excited to announce the world’s most popular preschooler, Nick Jr.’s Dora the Explorer, is back with Dora the Explorer: First Bike, released on DVD on 20 June 2012.
The latest DVD invites viewers to watch Dora demonstrate the magic of friendship as she helps her best friend Boots, to ride his first bike and find his missing boots, plus more.
Dora The Explorer: First Bike features four fantastic friendship adventures including three new-to-DVD episodes including:
Boots’ First Bike
Boots is ready for his first big-kid bike! Help Dora take him on an adventure to the Bike Shop, and help other friends do new things for the first time too!
It’s Vacation Time! Help Dora and Boots pack up to meet Diego and Baby Jaguar for a night at the Rainforest Campground, and help Dora’s friends get set for their trips too!
Boots can’t wait to get his boots back from the Shoe Shop, but when he gets bouncy boots instead, Dora and you need to help him on a bouncy adventure to find his own boots!
The Big Red Chicken’s Magic Wand
Big Red Chicken accidentally breaks his magic wand after turning Boots into a chicken! To turn Boots back, help Dora return to Magic Land and fix the want at the Wand Shop!
RRP $19.95 / Rated G
To celebrate the release of Dora The Explorer: First Bike we have a special colouring in competition for young fans.
1 x Dora The Explorer: First Bike on DVD (RRP $19.95) and 1 x Dora Colouring in Book (RRP $8.99 each)
9 Runners up will receive:
1 x Dora Colouring in Book (RRP $8.99 each)
For your chance to win, download and print the colouring in image and have your little one use their creativity to colour it. Download the image HERE.
Post completed entries to: Beauty and Lace, PO Box 3096, Murray Bridge SA 5253.
Competition closes July 25th 2012 midnight AEST.
Terms and conditions
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- One entry per person.
- Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
- Competition open to Australian residents only
- Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Entrants may automatically become a Beauty and Lace member and receive our newsletters, you may opt out any time. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
- Winners will be notified by mail